Sunday, July 11, 2010

Inhibitions, Be Gone!

Just finished up an extraordinary, exhausting, whirlwind, fabbalus week in Washington, D.C., at Close To My Heart's annual convention. From shaking my booty as one of "The Scrappin' Ladies," to my flip 'do as Carol Brady, to my table-dancing skills as Ellen, I have officially established myself as one liberated from any illusions of respectability. AND WAS IT EVER FUN.

If you want to take a peek at the real me, check out one of these clips, posted to YouTube during our general sessions at Convention by our techno-savvy Consultants. They're the best in the world, and the reason my job is the best in the world. Crazy how it works like that. I'll post the others in a sec. Once I figure out how! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Wow! Wow! You are totally awesome in every clip. Talent, smarts, and rhythm!!! Put them all together and you have one big SUPER STAR!! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete